Meet the Translation Team!
Hello~ We are the Nyanovels translation team!
If you are new to our site, welcome! We hope you enjoy reading our projects:
- Why Harem Intrigue When You Can Just Raise A Dog Instead? (A fluffy romance between a transmigrator consort and a doggy emperor)
- Held in the Lonely Castle (A love ahead of its time between a eunuch MC and a Princess in the Song Dynasty)
~All rights go to the respective authors of the above works.~
-These are fan translations-
Please buy the official translations if/when they become available in your country!
If you are a regular reader, thank you so much for supporting our work! <3
Translator | Site Owner
Hello, My name is Nyamachi ~ I am a newbie cat translator for Chinese web novels and the owner of the site. I started translating in December 2019 to improve my Chinese. My level is somewhere in the intermediate range. I mainly read what I can and look up words/phrases when I can’t recognize the character – which happens a lot! I’d appreciate any constructive feedback.
I grew up on historical dramas so I feel comfortable with that setting. It’s fun to translate formal language and poems :3
I’m deeply thankful to Wujigege for helping me to set up this site and well as JimmyfromIT who helped me make all the lovely cat images like the one above! Last but not least, thank you to the many readers who have followed me onto this new domain. I’m so grateful to you for sticking with me! *bows* I will continue to work hard to bring you quality web novel translations!!
I hope you have a good experience on Nyanovels.com and wish you happy novel reading!
Fun Facts about Nyamachi
- Nyamachi = “にゃ町” or “Meow(Cat) Village”
- Nyanovels was also created around the idea of two things she loves, cats and reading :3
- Nyamachi is basically a cat – loves fish, is nocturnal, loves headpets <3
- Nyamachi has a lot of cat-themed items… clothing, purses, pins, lunch bag, wallet, headphones, mugs…
- The only thing she’s missing is a cat of her own. Ironically, she is allergic to cats, her one true animal love! 🙁
Proofreader | Editor | Avi/Logo Designer
Hello, my name is JimmyfromIT! I do proofreading for Nyanovels and am the creator of the logos and images you see around the site!
Fun Facts about JimmyfromIT
- Origins of my name: People say I look like a Jimmy and I’m usually the IT guy in my friend circles. Very creative, I know.
- Avid food adventurer
- I make some dope scrambled eggs
Hello, this is Silverylazes that has been around for quite a while! I also go by other names such as Ruiling or Sheng Ling or many more etc. I am a current translator for Nyanovels working alongside with the others because I am trying to cure my boredom! Do take care of me and leave high ratings on our novels hehe ~
Fun Facts about Silverylazes
- I’m an androgynous person that identifies as a non-binary person online and have no actual gender. My preferred pronouns: they/them.
- I have about 5+ ongoing translation projects
- I’m illegal potat kek
- I write stuff in my own free time!
TL Assistant/Scribe | Jack-of-All-Trades
Hello, this is [redacted]. I help with the translation process.
^[redacted]-chan helps Nyamachi with scribing, co-translating, proofreading, editing, and occasionally managing posts~
Fun Facts about [redacted]
- [redacted] does not like vegetables
- I joined Nyanovels on Halloween (2020)
- I have never eaten a proper taco
Translation Assistant/Scribe (Hiatus)
Hello! I’m Saltnpepper, and I’ll be helping out with the scribing.
Fun Facts about Saltnpepper
- I love hedgehogs, which is kind of how I came up with this username
- I love trying out new flavors of ice cream!
- I stress bake whenever I have time
What's your reaction?